We offer a unique solution for companies that want to have a team of accounting professionals providing full oversight of their company's finances instead of just hiring one person. A financial advisor must be proactive and innovative, attentive, diplomatic, with excellent analytical skills and experience in representing companies before institutions such as the VMI, the Social Insurance Institution (Sodra), the Centre of Registers, Ministries and municipalities of Lithuania.
The services provided by the Financial advisor include the following:
- Creating savings and investment plans, reviewing return on investment, applying for funding.
- Formulating, implementing and controlling the company's financial policy.
- Organising and coordinating corporate financial accounting.
- Preparation, evaluation and analysis of investment projects related to corporate operations.
- Preparation, consolidation and monitoring of business plans, annual budgets and forecasts.
- Analysis and forecasting of the company's financial performance and effective cash flow management.
I want a free consultation
Financial and tax issues with AuditoSprendimai.lt - effective financial management of your company.
We are ready to solve all concerns related to company bookkeeping and ensure that your accounting and finances are not only managed in accordance with the latest legislation, but also professionally presented timely solutions that guarantee financial sustainability and profitability.
We will contact you within the next two working days and provide a free consultation.
UAB “Audito sprendimai” CEO
Ar žinojai, kad...
Naujausi mūsų patarimai įmonių vadovams, buhalteriams, teisininkams
“Ar žinojai, kad...” patarimus
Kaip auditoriai, dirbantys jau daugiau nei 30 metų, turime sukaupę daug vertingos patirties ir nuolat ja dalinamės. Todėl kviečiame prenumeruoti mūsų naujienas ir konkrečius patarimus finansų, audito, įmonių valdymo ir teisės klausimais.